VARIOUS STEPS A STARTING A BUSINESS
1. Evaluating the potetial of business
the most common serious mistake made in usiness is not pickig the right one to egi with store, office supplies, internet etc.
that will cater immidiately to the needs of that time.
POTENTIAL MARKET- put up side by side like water and loundry
- not only the place but also the foos
: Look unto the potencialy of the business
is a systematic consestment of all the factors criticals.
By for the most important ingredients for your success will be yourself
People- think of yourself as a manager and the people whom you want to employ from this church. resume attach to your bus. plan.
Sales Talk- Be functual and avoid hipe
- Think about oter people to be employed and ask them to produce resume.
Business Profile- define and describe your intended business and exactly how you plan to go about it.
- Try to stay force or the specialized market you intent to serve.
Provide a complete assestment of the economic environtment in which your business will become a part.
1. Incorporators- one who put ups/founders
3. Stakeholders- all parties interested in your business.
DECISION THAT EVERY ENTREPRENEUR
1. Weither to go in business alone with a partner.
2. what type of business organization to use for a business.
3. What professional advisor to select.
LICENSES, PEMITS AND NAMES
1. Barangay clearance
3. Postal I.D
4. School I.D
STEP BY STEP TO APPROACH
1. Decide if you really want in business.
2. Decide what usiness and where.
3. Decide weither start fulltime or monlightbusiness.
ORGANIZATIONAL STUCTURE- JO DESCRIPTION
1. General Manager
2. operation Manager- he manages selected project
3. Marketing Manager- overseas all marketing established marketing stategies to meet organizational objectives.
4. Financial Manager
5. Marketing Officer
6. Maintenance Head
7. Maintenance Crew
8. Book keeper
WHAT ARE THE STEPS IN APPLYING FOR NEW BUSINESS PERMITS?
1. Secure CTO form 1 at the one-stop-shop.
2. Fil up all needed information.
3. Have it subcribed by a notary public.
4. Seek signature/ Approval of the following:
a. Zonification- office of the city planning and development coordinator(city hall).
b. Building/space units, building and architecture office at DPS compound.
c. Sanitation permit/ health certification-baguio health department office at T-Alonzo Street.
d. Fire Production- Fire department at the one-stop-shop.
e. Zonification within the city market at the city market office.
f. Secure barrangay business clearance where the business is located.
5. Submit duly processed application to the Capaign and Investigation Division(CID) for inspection/ interview with the applicant/permittee, together with all attachments.
6. Clearances Form
a. Garbage and sewerage(CSS)(BTFD)
b. Real Property Tax(LTD)
c. Business tax and fees division
7. Signature of the city treasurer/assistant city treasurer.
8. Payments of taxes
* Revenue colection clerk will isue official receipt on declared capital investment:
* validation of official receipt by the teller or cash clerk.
9. Proceed to permits and licensing division for preparation/typing of the CTO form 2(permit to engage in usiness) with the complete attachments.
a. PLD to isue claim stub
b. Signature/ approval of the city treasurer and the city mayor.
c. Claimed duly signed/approved business permit by presenting the clients claiming stub.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS/PROCEDURES FALLOWED FOR THE RENEWAL OF BUSINESS PERMIT?
1. Secure CTO form 1-A(annual)(quarterlybusiness tax return) and the list of requirements for the renewal of business permits from the permits and licensing division.
2. Fill it out all information requred on the CTO form 1-A.
3. File CTO form 1-A and attach previous year business permit with clearanceto:
a. Real Property Tax division
b. Business taxes and fees division.
c. MArket office (business within the city market area).
4. Proceed to the assesment area for the computation of taxes for the current year attach the following.
5. Signature/approval of the assistant city treasure a to the veracity of assistment.
6. secure community tax certificate(CEDULA) amount should fully with the amount of gross sales receipt as indicated on the CTO forn 1-A.
* for sole proprietorship- secure CTC A and B.
* for corporation- secure CTC C and C1.
7. Countercheking of clearances gross sales/receipts and community tax certificate (CEDULA) to conform with the standard operating procedure of the office.
*insurance of official receipts by revenue collection clerk.
*validation of officiacl receipts and payment to administrative assistant II(teller 1&2).
8. Secure necessary documents/certifiction form representatives of health center(sanitary permit).
9. Preparation of CTO form 2(permit to engage in business).
* Present CTO form 1-A with proof of payment and other pertinent documents:
a. Secure clain stub.
b. Claim approved CTO form 2 with attachments.
10. proceed to pemit and licensing division for the signature of the city mayor.
11. pay php.150.00 for the business plate.
- Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-08-20